The Client, an audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout the U.S. Their purpose is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of its clients, people, and capital markets.
We helped the Client implement Integrated Business Systems (IBS), a corporate-driven initiative that helps businesses become more globally integrated. This initiative allows the Client to leverage technology to standardize processes, enhance efficiency, achieve economies of scale and have a competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
Leverage technology to standardize processes & enhance efficency
Deliver a competitive advantage in a global marketplace
Data-Core Systems performed the following services for the successful implementation of the project:
- Designed the reports using WebI 4.0
- Analyzed the old system, mapped the old data fields with the new system.
- Mapped data with rollup objects and validated the data with new system.
- Provided SAP BO 4.0 training to super users.
- Reconciled BW Systems data with BO 4.0 data.
- Generated end-end implementation of BO 4.0 reports.
- Provided support for the Client’s Tax, Advisory and NSS.
system, mapped old
data field with new
The successful implementation of the project resulted in an integrated view of the Client’s processes globally, allowing management to make informed decisions based on uniform, current and correct information.
Uniform & updated data
Better informed management decisions