The Client has industry-leading expertise in food science and microbiology, and creates solutions that protect and enhance the food and beverage supply chain. They also deliver building care, food safety, laundry and infection control solutions for building service contractors/facility management and the retail, food service, hospitality and healthcare sectors.
The Client implemented SAP Master Data Governance as a Hub solution for Customer and Vendor domains with CRM Integration to
improve the quality of data across organizations.
Implemented SAP Master Data Governance
CRM Integration improves data quality
Data-Core Systems performed the following services to achieve the Client’s objectives for this project:
- MDG Hub building: guiding basis team for selective configuration required for hub building.
- Validation of MDG Hub before activation of MDG on stand-alone Hub
- Conducting requirement-gathering workshops
- Blueprinting of TO BE processes for Vendor & Customer
- Data designing and data modeling in MDG
- Guided Development team for FRICEW detail design
- Configuring Data Quality Management (DQM) for SAP configuration for MDG Hub
- CVI configuration for Customer & Vendor
- Initial load of data for Customer & Vendor
- Building integration and UAT test cases.
Data architecting & data modeling
Validation & activation of MDG Hub
This project significantly improved the Client’s ability to centrally govern their master data, from initial creation in SAP Business Suite applications to delivery. It allowed the Client to keep master data consistent and accurate across the enterprise to better perform key activities involving customer and vendor data.