This City’s Revenue Department is participating in the Federal/State Modernized e-File (MeF) program, under the IRS Modernized e-File architecture. The City’s Revenue Department is supporting BIRT EZ, BIRT Long and NPT tax forms for the year 2013. This initiative was taken up with the aim of obtaining more city tax submissions and to remove the overhead of manual intervention involved in paper returns. MeF uses new architecture for electronic filing and introduces a largely automated, real-time and scalable e-file system. Data-Core executed the design and development of this MeF project.
Services Performed by Data-Core:
- Analyzed, designed and implemented a customized IRS Modernized e-File solution framework for the City Revenue Department.
- Established direct communication with the TIGER body for the schema development and its approval process
- Aided the City’s legal team in preparing the IRS Safeguard Report.
- Assisted the City’s IT team in setting up the testing and production environment for the program.
- Helped all vendors to begin filing returns in a test system and subsequently complete a smooth transition into production.
Client was also unhappy with their
current SharePoint dashboard display
Technologies used by Data-Core:
- ASP .NET
- Visual Studio.NET 2012
- SQL Server 2012
- XSD, XML, XSLT
Implemented in 2
Data-Core Systems has successfully developed a fully automated system under the IRS Modernized e-File architecture for the Revenue Department of this City. With the MeF system not yet implemented by several cities, Data-Core worked efficiently to accumulate a complete insight about the system, overcoming various conceptual constraints.
Based on latest technology