Data-Core has a full ERP practice to help your company or organization:
- plan for how information is tracked, organized, shared and analyzed
- communicate efficiently, effectively and accurately with all areas and departments
- have one data source
Plans can comprise of:
- a well-known ERP system such as Salesforce, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle or Microsoft
- a modular type plan in which middleware integration serves as the means of communication so the same data is still shared across the organization; best for businesses that use highly specialized software within different areas of the organization
- discuss your company’s needs and goals to arrive at the best plan of action
- configure an off-the-shelf ERP solution, customizing functions, workflows and reports
- build a modular custom system with API Integration for bridged connectivity
Data-Core manages your SAP applications and support services.
As a Gold Partner, Data-Core works closely with both Microsoft and our clients to deliver optimized processes.
Data-Core uses Salesforce to bring pre-configured, industry-specific solutions for our clients.
Cloud vs. On-Premise
Today, cloud solutions accommodate cost and flexibility. If for security or other reasons, it is decided that locally installed software is best, we fully support on-premise architecture as well.
As a part of the complete ERP package, analytics is now an important and extremely valuable function. With large, off-the-shelf ERP systems, it is now common for an analytics feature to be included. If the available reporting and dashboard functions do not meet your needs, we will incorporate an additional software to create custom dashboards and reporting components. Data-Core will even take it to the next level by incorporating Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics! The possibilities are endless.